About Feast Everyday

Based in Corning, New York and the beautiful Finger Lakes. Started in 2009 by Barbara Blumer with her family and friends. Her husband, Tom, now regularly contributes, too.

Over 900 Recipes and still growing

From muffins to curries with step-by-step photos and how-to tips: see recipe index https://feasteveryday.blogspot.com/p/recipes-index.html

Search This Food Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Updates and Hiatus

Today, I will start with a suggestion to all my email sign-ups and direct-feed readers:  If you haven't been to main page of Feast Everyday in a while, you might want to check it out.  I have been updating the look, now that it's three years old. 
Another tidbit to share:   I have made some nice blog cards to hand out to newcomers, using a great new resource, Moo. http://us.moo.com/.  They have a service that allows you to print one side with your contact information, and the other side with a different design or photograph on every single card.  It's called Prinfinity.  I designed the front, uploaded about 50 food images I've taken for the blog, and had them in hand in less than 10 days.  And they are very reasonably priced, too!

The cards have been a hit.  I have had to reorder already, and have found several new contributors and food connections through sharing them.  In fact, I liked the Moo cards so much that I also made some to hand out for my upcoming photography exhibit at the Arnot Art Museum, called The Observer, which opens March 9.

It's going to be a busy time, so I will be taking a break from food blogging to get my artwork ready.

Meanwhile, please enjoy browsing the previous recipes and stories here on the blog.   

Be back soon!