About Feast Everyday

Based in Corning, New York and the beautiful Finger Lakes. Started in 2009 by Barbara Blumer with her family and friends. Her husband, Tom, now regularly contributes, too.

Over 900 Recipes and still growing

From muffins to curries with step-by-step photos and how-to tips: see recipe index https://feasteveryday.blogspot.com/p/recipes-index.html

Search This Food Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Onion Trick and New Bon Appetit by Dinner A Love Story

My computer is in the shop, and my car is, too.  Both crashed within a day of each other ---with pretty serious problems.  So, now I am shopping for newer versions of both.  That's kind of fun.  But it is a drag to be without them this week, causing me to be dependent on others, heaven forbid.  And to be without my photos and recipes for the blog.

So, in the meantime, I thought I'd forward an interesting post that Sarah sent to me from one of the food blogs she recommended, dinneralovestory.com.

I wasn't aware of the changes going on at Bon Appetit, and the onion trick is a good one, and she is an entertaining writer.

Here's the link to the post:   http://www.dinneralovestory.com/tricks-of-the-trade/  (fyi -It's a little slow loading)