About Feast Everyday

Based in Corning, New York and the beautiful Finger Lakes. Started in 2009 by Barbara Blumer with her family and friends. Her husband, Tom, now regularly contributes, too.

Over 900 Recipes and still growing

From muffins to curries with step-by-step photos and how-to tips: see recipe index https://feasteveryday.blogspot.com/p/recipes-index.html

Search This Food Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

Healthy Snack

Love this combination of fresh raspberries and vanilla bean yogurt topped with wheat germ.Wheat germ is always in our fridge. I think I learned about it being good for you back in the 70's when my grandfather went on a health kick. It's a good source of folic acid. And it is fun to sprinkle it on top for some texture.
Raspberries are my favorite berry, and I buy them to eat on their own as a snack.
But somehow taking the time to put this snack into a favorite bowl (in this case I used my big cafe au lait cup that Mary gave me) makes this treat seem like so much more than the 200-250 calories it is.