About Feast Everyday

Based in Corning, New York and the beautiful Finger Lakes. Started in 2009 by Barbara Blumer with her family and friends. Her husband, Tom, now regularly contributes, too.

Over 900 Recipes and still growing

From muffins to curries with step-by-step photos and how-to tips: see recipe index https://feasteveryday.blogspot.com/p/recipes-index.html

Search This Food Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Help Me Name This Cookie, Please

Don't know what to call these petite cookies. They are cute little treats I made for a party we attended over the weekend.


They are made with mini vanilla wafers and dark chocolate nonpareils. I combined the grand kids' cookies with Tom's favorite chocolate.


But, I couldn't figure out how to get them to stick together until I tried some chocolate fudge sauce I was making for another recipe.

Worked perfectly. I had tried cake frosting before, but it ruined the cookie. It was icky --too sweet. And made it more of Oreo.



A long time ago, I discovered that chocolate goes well with a baguette --this cookie is a similar combo ---because those were the only things I could remember how to say in French when I got off the train hungry in Strasbourg on my first trip to Europe for Dansk. It became a traveling tradition.

Both kids and adults liked this cookie at the party. So, now it needs a name. Any suggestions?