About Feast Everyday

Based in Corning, New York and the beautiful Finger Lakes. Started in 2009 by Barbara Blumer with her family and friends. Her husband, Tom, now regularly contributes, too.

Over 900 Recipes and still growing

From muffins to curries with step-by-step photos and how-to tips: see recipe index https://feasteveryday.blogspot.com/p/recipes-index.html

Search This Food Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

Quince

I've had a lovely, long break from blogging, but now I am back in the saddle again, ready to resume sharing our recipes, tips, and techniques as well as restaurant suggestions, and any other whatnot that catches my fancy. 

Do you have any recipes, or food stories that you would like to share? 

Come on, I know you do!  It will be fun to have more than just Tom and me posting our kitchen adventures.

Just let me know and I'll make it easy for you to become a guest blogger. 

Just email me your idea for a post and I'll help you compose it, or send along the story or the recipe with a little background (and a photo if you have one) and I'll take it from there. 

Looking forward to sharing.

B