Muffin Liners Tip from Kelly Welk


This is especially nice for muffins made with fruit or chocolate chips which stick to the pan. And also for muffins whose tops tend to spread over the edges of the muffin tin leaving a crusty mess to clean.
I ordered mine from Amazon and they are 200 for $9.99 about $.05 each. A little pricey but the convenience is worth it to me. They come in colors too so you can make your muffins festive.
The only problem I had was placing the batter in the liner without being messy. There must be a trick to getting the batter cleanly into the cup. I was using an ice cream scoop to fill the tin. Next time, I will try something else.

I made my first test run with one of my tried and true recipes: Best Blueberry Muffins (see recipe here) and they came out perfectly.

---Barbara
For more great recipes and tips, check out FeastEveryday.com. We have over 1000 other step-by-step recipes in our index.